RE-MARKET MY TRUCK
National Trucks specialises in Asset Remarketing, Refurbishment and Preparation and Sale of Ex Lease, Finance, Rental , Fleet, Company Surplus Assets, Corporate Restructure and Consolidation, as well as Administration and Liquidation Stock.
National Trucks also prepares for marketing and resale Insurance Recovered Assets and Finance Repossession Assets that may be damaged or require repair. National Trucks prepares for marketing and resale Government and Council Trucks, Machinery and Commercial vehicles.
BEST RETURNS ON SELLING WITH US
We can provide up to 30 percent better returns for companies and vendors selling
assets over traditional disposal methods such as auction or tender for the following
Vehicles are properly prepared for sale
and can include certificates of Road
worthiness for buyers
Vehicle specifications and capabilities are accurately advertised and conveyed
to potential customers
Vehicles can be painted in our facilities
Vehicles are professionally photographed
for marketing and advertising purposes
Vehicles are professionally detailed and
prepared for inspection.
Vehicles can be modified and customized
to suit purchasers requirements for example
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Trucks can be professionally repaired & painted
- Bodies can be added / modified and VASS Certificates issued
- Fitted Cranes and Aux equipment
- Bull Bars and Tow Bars fitted & certified in accordance with current laws
- PTO fitment including the installation of Hydraulic equipment
- Graphic Design, Signage and Decal Division for the branding of trucks to suit customer’s requirements
- Additional keys can be supplied for Fleet Companies or vehicles with multiple drivers
- GPS Tracking as well as demobilising electronic equipment
- Vehicles can be inspected by customers from all over Australia 7 days per week and even outside of working hours by appointment
- Sold vehicles can be delivered Australia Wide to customers by our own Transport Fleet
- National Trucks holds a current Australian Quarantine Inspection Services License and can wash and prepare Vehicles and Machinery for our many and varied Export Customers across the globe
- Customers can Test Drive Vehicles and have them independently inspected under cover in our 100,000 square feet facility
- Vehicles can be financed, registered and insured for clients prior to collection
National Trucks is Australia’s largest used Truck
and Re-Marketing Dealership
It has over 30 years experience in the purchase and resale of Trucks Machinery and Commercial Vehicles.
Consumers have become increasingly concerned with buying commercial assets on which their businesses will rely and depend upon at auction either online or onsite where vehicles can contain faults and major issues that can often lead to tens of thousands of dollars worth of rectification costs. The result for vendors is that the unknown factors associated with buying at auctions lead to a reduction in auction sales values and clearance rates.
Buying assets untested and not certified drives selling prices down and reflects in poor returns to vendors.
At National Trucks we provide the following services to Leasing , Finance, Rental , Corporate, Administrators and Liquidators, Government and Semi Government Authorities as well as Service and Utility Companies.
National Trucks collects all units for sale from our vendors Australia Wide.
Detailed Services we provide to our Vendors in house at our facilities include
- Mechanical Repairs
- Sandblasting and Epoxy Coatings
- Fitting of Reverse Cameras
- Professional Detailing
- Professional photography
- Key Cutting
- Fitting of additional LED Lighting and Safety equipment
- Fitting of Alarms and GPS Systems
- Supply and Fitment of Tailgates and Loading Equipment
- Fitment of accessories such as heavy duty seat covers and floormats
- Panel and Paint
- Auto Electrical including Flashing Lights, Directional Arrows and Audible Motion Alarms
- Custom Bodies
- Certification of Cranes and Elevating Work platforms
- Tow Bars and Bullbars
- Marketing and Advertising
- Fitting of New Tyres and Rims
- Fitting and Radio and UHF Equipment
- Graphic Design and Vehicle Signage
- New Curtains
- Independent Inspections for Customers
Re-Market my vehicle today
Lets discuss how your organisation can increase its return on selling assets through National Trucks today
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
National Trucks is the largest advertiser across the internet and
print media of Trucks and Commercial vehicles in Australia.
All vehicles sold through National Trucks are advertised on